- Encoder-based movement control.
- Tested in compliance to parameter established by the current norms.
- When installing onto gates with posts even just 8 cm wide, and even up against a wall or fence, thanks to the straight slide-arm option.
- It works in emergency mode during blackouts.
- Reliable and sturdy even if small, thanks to the system's self-locking mechanism.
- Release system with customised key.
- Reversible version also available.
Stylo: small on the outside, big on the inside
Just 8 cm; all that's required for this solution, ideal for swing gates with leaves up to 1.8 m in length.
For applications on small pillars or in the presence of fences or walls behind the gate.
WITH JOINTED OR STRAIGHT ARM
It is possible to choose between two different types of arm, according to the particular application needs. Stylo is, in fact, available with a jointed transmission arm or a “sliding” straight arm. The latter option is particularly suitable in the presence of a wall or a fence behind the pillar.
For installers: quick, easy installation that does not require any structural intervention on the gate. Taking up very little space, Stylo is extremely versatile and adaptable to most small and medium gates: it can be installed on the narrowest pillars, with no changes required to the walls. EN Tested technology for easy certification in accordance with European standards.
For users: the ultimate in comfort and reliability, also for intensive use; the ability to automate your gate quickly, with no invasive and expensive operations, even where there is no existing configuration.
- the encoder electronics ensures safe management of leaf movement and slowdown stages, accurately detecting the presence of any obstacles along the leaf route
- the safety devices perform regular self-diagnosis before each movement